Key Steps to going paperless
Key Steps to going paperless in MaltaGeneral
Take a look at your document workflow and streamline it.
- Make a commitment to reduce paper in all aspects of your operations
- Always ask do I really need to print this out?
- Monitor you paper buying costs and target reductions
- Monitor you printing and photocopying numbers and establish reasonable reductions
- Move bulky documents like Board Room Packs and Sales material presentations iPads and Android tablets
- Have quick meetings rather then back and forth e-mails and memos
- Take a fresh look at what you are doing now, is it efficient?
- It should be possible to streamline your workflows
- Cut out unnecessary steps to gain efficiencies
- Make a document flow plan (We are happy to help) to visualise your steps
- Use MindMap or other tools to make it simple (We can send you some)
- Agree it with your team and gain commitment
- Do this in conjunction with a suitable document management solution (Call us for help)
- You will find the Document Management solutions give you better options to streamline
- The best solutions will make your teams life easier and much more productive
- Get the planning right and the benefits are enormous.(We can help you do this)
And be prepared for change and looking at new solutions to your document handing, Like other communications, Quill Feather pens and writing paper are things of the past, we wouldn’t dream of going back.
It really the same with modern document handling solutions the benefits, cost and operations completely outweigh the small uncertainty of change!
We are here to help you with every step, we can guarantee success and savings and affordable solution for every need.
Talk to us today, we have a free consultancy session without any obligation.
We are here to help.
Call John +356 9967 6207